Refer a Child
If a parent/caregiver has concerns about their child's development, we strongly recommend an evaluation. Early intervention is critical.
Call (616) 667-9551
Fax (616) 667-9552
If your patient is experiencing any of these signs/symptoms, please contact us to make a patient referral:
- Losing language or other social milestones, usually between the ages of 15 and 24 months
- Very sensitive or not sensitive at all to smells, sounds, lights, textures, and touch
- Very unclear speech
- Unable to work simple toys (such as peg boards, simple puzzles)
- Doesn't understand simple instructions
- Doesn't play pretend or make-believe
- Doesn't want to play with other children or with toys
- Doesn't make eye contact
- Loses skills he once had
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for a thorough milestone checklist by age.
Contact us to refer a child, schedule a visit, or consult with our therapists about a case.